- Benchmarking & Quantifying the Value of IT & Technology
- Effectively using Technology to Increase Productivity
- Using Technology in E-Discovery: Developing an Efficient but Comprehensive Approach
- Navigating the Challenges of Information & Record Management in a Digital Age
- Achieving Competitive Success by Leveraging Your KM
Speakers include Thomas Barnett, Special Counsel, Sullivan & Cromwell; Pamela Martin, Manager IT (Legal), Du Pont; James Michalowicz, Litigation Program Manager, Tyco International; Stephen Roberts, CIO , Covington & Burling; and Michael Stevens, Manager IT (Legal), Cisco Systems.
I will moderate a session called Leveraging Technology to Enhance Your KM Capabilities. The panelists are two of the leading in-house practitioners of knowledge management: Phil Crowley, Assistant General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson and Amy Comeau, Assistant VP, MetLife Legal Affairs.
For more information on the conference and to obtain the detailed program, click here.
By way of background, Marcus Evans focuses on creating events that provide business leaders with critical know-how. Its 31 international offices produce hundreds of events per year on strategic issues that include corporate finance, technology, capital markets, human resources, and business improvement. Some readers may have attended or be familiar with the company’s Legal Technology Summit, which provides both educational tracks and opportunities for law firms and vendors to connect.